Free Shipping on all Waterproof Jackets

How is our activewear different?

"Waging war on waste and boring activewear, Amble is one to watch"

- Fashion Journal


Absolutely! They have an elasticised high waist, and also have a waistband adjuster in case you prefer a tighter fit too.

Yes! There's 2x large side thigh pockets that fit large phones, and then there's also a pocket in the waistband for your keys or a card

We use 78% recycled fabric, made from recycled post-consumer PET bottles (with the other 22% elastane - needed for the stretch). We also use recycled trims and compostable/recyclable packaging.

We have a carbon neutral supply chain, and partner with manufacturers with the BSCI and SEDEX auditing processes, who also sign our Code of Conduct following the ILO principles.

We also plant a tree for every order, and publish an annual Sustainability Report for transparency and accountability.

Yes! Although our fabric is recycled, you could never tell, as it feels, looks and performs just like regular fabric.

We have sizes XS - XXL (AU 8 - 18).

As a small brand, we're committed to continually increasing our sizing range, but it does take time. When we first launched we made to a 14, last year added a 16, this year added an 18, and next year will be adding size 20 and 22.

It all started when..

Founder, Rhianna couldn't find outdoors clothing that didn't compromise on style or sustainability.

As an avid hiker she loved to get outdoors but was frustrated with the lack of options out there, especially with a womens specific fit, so she set out to make her own brand aiming to encourage women to get outdoors, without any pressure of performance.